Scar Camouflage Tattoo
scar camouflage with ink →
scar camouflage without ink →
Scar Camouflage Without Ink
Whether an individual has a scar from surgery, an accident or skin discoloration, many times Scar Camouflage can help wipe away the reminders of such events in life. Depending on how the patient’s skin responds to the treatment, Scar Camouflage is typically a multi-step process.
Skin needling is a process of breaking up the scar tissue so the body’s natural healing abilities create new skin cells and melanin; ultimately causing the scar to disappear.
Scar Camouflage With Ink
We create a color palette that matches your skin. By using a watercoloring technique, we began to conceal the area by way of ink placement into the skin. Scar Camouflaging is ideal for ‘Mommy Makeover’ scars including: ‘anchor’ or ‘lollypop’ scars around the areola to the bottom of the breast, tummy tuck scars, stretch marks, thyroid removal scars, open heart surgery scars, orthopedic surgery scars, self-harm scars, facelift scars, and more.
Our Restorative Work
What to Expect
- After paperwork is completed, we will discuss the desired outcome.
- Service provider will take BEFORE photos/videos
- If working with ink, we’ll begin selecting colors that help conceal the scar(s).
- Numbing is applied when working with ink.
- If we’re not working with ink, but providing skin needling, we do not want the blood vessels to constrict. We want blood production to the subject area as it helps regenerate new cell/skin growth. Therefore, we apply non-epinephrine spray to the area which helps keep you comfortable during the procedure.
- After the procedure, we’ll clean you up and go over aftercare.
- Service provider will take AFTER photos/videos
- Lastly, we’ll schedule your follow up session.
- Note: Scar Camouflaging is typically a long process with multiple visits. This is a process that requires patience. Although there are common results, no one patient is the same and results can, and absolutely do vary from patient to patient.