Best Permanent Eyebrows Clinic in Atlanta, Georgia
Powder brows are equivalent to filling in your brows with a pomade or brow pencil. They are versatile in that they can be light and powdery or striking and bold. If you desire to have that “wake up make up” look without having to “put on your brows”, then this option is definitely for you. Powder brows are also great for those that have existing natural hair as this enhances the natural hair giving the brows more depth. The procedure is done by using a tattoo machine and places pigment into the epidermis of the skin. Although this option is best for oily, ruddy, thick or leathery skin types, it can be used used for dry or normal skin types as well.
What to Expect
- After paperwork is completed, we will discuss the styles of brow options we offer that will best suit your desired outcome and what is the best option for your skin type and texture.
- Service provider will take before photos/videos
- We will map and shape your brows to best enhance your natural features.
- Numbing is provided throughout the procedure.
- We will work together to select the best color/pigment option that compliments the undertones of your skin.
- Once we begin to see pigment in the skin, your artist will allow you to get a sneak peek at how things are progressing.
- We will sit you up and take notes of any adjustments needed.
- After we’ve achieved the desired results, we’ll clean you up, go over aftercare to ensure you have the best healed results and then take after photos/videos.
- Lastly, we’ll schedule your follow up session in 6-8 weeks.